Now I know that travelling is all about ‘being a free spirit’ and going with the flow, but I am a planner, through and through. I like to get things organized and know that the wheels are in motion. I have therefore, (much to every free spirited travelers dissatisfaction) compiled a very structured plan of my 3-4 month travelling experience. This is likely to change frequently, the number of days in each place will vary, I may not do all the activities and any feedback/recommendations I receive may change my mind, but I’ve based this around much of the advice/tips on travelling websites and blog posts I have researched over the past couple of months. Please take into account that most of these bullet points are not my own and have been taken from sources listed at the bottom of this post. Please feel free to correct/change/offer any alternatives or advice on the below recommend any places to add/avoid. I’m as open as a book.
London to Bangkok on 30TH NOVEMBER arriving in the evening.
BANGKOK (2 Nights)
- Visit to Wat Po Temple, Khoa San Road which is popular traveler hub full of roadside pop up bars, restaurants, food vendors, shopping and awesome nightclubs.
KANCHANABURI (4 Nights)
- Immerse in the culture and history of Thailand.
- Ethical Elephant Experience, visit to Erawan National Park beautiful Waterfalls and a visit to the Bridge over the River Kwai that had a huge historical impact in World War 2.
PHUKET (2 Nights)
- Largest island of Thailand with gorgeous beaches, a buzzing nightlife & no shortage of things to do.
KOH PHI PHI (4 Nights)
- Views to die for, awesome restaurants, beach bars, and beautiful tanned people.
- “The Beach” was filmed here