Hello to my fellow bloggers and readers!
I am super excited to announce that this is the first official giveaway on my blog.
As a thank you to all of you for the support I have been given from day one, and admittedly in a bid to get to my ultimate goal of 1000 followers (cheeky grin), there is a 50ml bottle of Liz Earle Shine & Polish up for grabs, complete with a hot cloth cleanser!
This multi-award winning product is rated 4.9 out of 5 stars with nearly 3000 reviews and I can see why. Over the past couple of weeks, in a bid to improve my skin I have used this myself. (Remember this post?)
Since using this cleanser my skin is clearer and firmer. There appears to be less shine around my T-zone and more of a radiant glow, even in this winter weather!
As I would recommend this to you all so highly, I thought that it would be the perfect giveaway.
All you have to do to enter this contest is;
- Follow my blog if you haven’t done so already
- Reblog this post or post on Facebook if you’re not a blogger (or both)
- Comment below with what you want to see more/less of on my blog.
Please also feel free to add me on instagram at laurenod.x – of course this one is completely optional.
The winner will be announced on Sunday 3rd April.
Best of luck :o)
As part of the #banishwipes campaign by Amnesty, 50,000 bottles of the Sanctuary Miscellar water are being given away this weekend at Boots.
All you have to do is take a pack of of your face wipes to your nearest store exchange it for your freebie!
Such a great incentive for girls to look after their skin.
I’ve been an avid user of miscellar water for about 2 years now and I’ve never looked back!
Here’s 2 reasons why you should banish the wipes and opt for this greater alternative..
1. Wipes damage your skin: it’s very rare that you find a wipe that you can softly rub round your face to get lots of make up off. A lot of the time it involves dragging around the eyes and harsh rubbing to try to dig deep into those pores. Unfortunately this causes breakage and can lead to premature aging, sagging and wrinkles.
2. Wipes never remove all of your make up.
I have a little test for you. Take all of your make up off with a wipe, then grab some toner and rub over your face afterwards. I guarantee that you will still find excess makeup on your face!
If all makeup is not removed from your face each night, you will still get spots, clogging of pores and all other consequences of not removing your make up daily. So effectively using a make up wipe is pretty pointless.
Banish the wipes, get yourself to Boots and grab yourself a freebie!