Happy Thanksgiving to all those over the pond!
I’m aware that it’s an American celebration but thank you for bringing Black Friday to the UK so that I can take advantage of lots of cheap deals!
I have decided to post 5 things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for having the most amazing family I could ever ask for. I honestly don’t know what I would do without them. I come from such a grounded and loving home which I’ve realised as i get older, is not as common as I once thought. I am most thankful for this.
2. I am thankful to live in a country where women have a voice and a choice. The Suffragettes film released this year really bought this home for me!
3. I am thankful to have the freedom and opportunity to do things, like embark on the journey of a lifetime (on Monday ahh!)
4. I am thankful to wake up everyday happy and (almost) healthy.
5. I am thankful for knowing and meeting good, nice people. They give me the hope and appreciation of life in this world that I sometimes struggle to see in the daily news
What are you all thankful for?
When you’re 4 years old, eating paint is a no – go. It’s something that your mum tells you off about, and warns you that it’s dangerous and could probably kill you. So what if I told you there is a chance for you to decorate your food as much as you like? No risk of dying and no telling off from mum..
Christabel’s Cocktail bar have brought us a new supper club concept – an edible paint fest.
This pop-up brings something different to the dinner table. Diners have the opportunity to paint their own dinner. A chance to create a masterpiece, injecting colour and flavour into your very own three course meal (while snapping lots of pics of your canvas to post on Instagram before you eat it!) Continue reading “Eat your own Art”
Another whole week dedicated to alcoholic beverages, Bloody Mary!
London Cocktail Week returns for its annual celebrations on the 5th October for a week long event celebrating the best of all things cocktail. Don’t you just love London? I’m so excited that I couldn’t possibly keep this news to myself.
The drinks industry and the cocktail loving public alike will relish in a variety of events such as tutored tastings, masterclasses, parties and pop-ups and an incredible 275+ bars across London have collaborated to provide you with lots of juicy discounts – holy negroni!
Continue reading “London Cocktail Week!”