It was a great birthday present and I had a lot of fun with this
10 Questions for you to answer-
5 writing/blog related questions
1. What did you write before you started blogging? (Journal, short stories, nothing…)
I wrote, and still currently write for an Online magazine called LoveThatMag
2. Who did you first share your blog with?
I started my blog originally to post about my travels so that my friends and family could read. Now I have expanded on my categories because i’m addicted to blogging!
3. Who do you hope reads your blog most or who do you hope doesn’t?
I want anyone who can learn from me, or that need my advice on anything whether it be for health, travels, food or how to clear your spots to read my blog
I don’t online trolls to read my blog ha.
4.How long do you typically spend creating a post from start to publish?
I’m a big fan of drafting and coming back to finish. Most of my posts are noted on my phone at the time in which they happen (travel wise) or when creativity strikes.
A lot of the time I have so many ideas that I have to pace myself and remember to post one at a time instead of 10 in one day haha.
- Do you secretly hope for a post to go viral? Why or why not?
Theres no secret about it really. I would love to go viral and I would love to have 1000’s of readers caring about what I post. Its always nice to feel like people are actually listening right?
Though as Spiderman so cleverly put it, with great power comes great responsibility.
5 random questions-
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
Spend more time doing things that make you happy and less time on things or people that will be irrelevant to you in a few years
2. What smell takes you straight back to your childhood?
The smell of candyfloss! It takes me back to the amusement parks at the Isle of Sheppey where I used to have a chalet.
3. If you had to move today, no questions asked to another country, which would it be and why?
Australia. Because I love London but the only thing missing is the weather.
4. If you could live in any time period (other than the present) what would it be and why?
The 70’s, because I like frilly socks and I want to be a Pink Lady.
5.If a movie were to be made about your life, what would it be called and who would play you in the movie?
Wandering Nuggs. I would play myself of course (shot at fame right there).
Here are my 10 nominees. I understand not everyone is into the awards, no pressure. If you are so inclined, please see the rules of engagement below the nominee section. Drum roll please… Listed in no particular order as they are all great in their own way, I invite you to check out the following blogs-
1. The Millionaires Digest post some really useful tips on how to succeed in the blogging world. They recently helped with with tips and advice on how to revamp my design
2. Everythingnnothin If you love freebies and giveaways you HAVE to follow this blog
3. TheTallBlonde A great fashion and beauty blog, equipped with very profesh photos
4. Allegra is a british fashion stylist with a blog as beautiful as her name
5. Allison has the lowdown on how to get things done in life in 10 easy steps or less
6. Emily Nueva has a great blog for a bit of everything and is a super talented fashion illustrator
7. Love & Water has such a great outlook on life, and shares the same passions as me
8. Ringstacks and Rhubarb has it covers with all things fashion!
9. Blender & Basil blog all about my two favourite cuisines: Italian and Chinese!
10. Ellis goes on holiday Such a great all round blogger with a love for many things, much like myself!
Rules of Engagement should my nominees choose to participate-
(Please link back or let me know in the comments if you participate so I can check out your post!)
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank your nominator- in this case, Lauren over at Living With Lauren
- Share the award on your blog (save my image, or find one online, there are plenty!)
- Answer the 10 questions Lauren asked you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees who have less than 300 followers (if I nominated you and you have more, please don’t be offended, not all follower counters are easy to find. Or your blog was so amazing that I had to share it)
- Notify your nominees
10 Questions for you to answer-
The practical stuff:
Why did you start blogging?
What is your favourite word?
What your favourite place in the whole word?
Which do you prefer, a book, song or movie?
Now lets get creative..
Which 3 famous people would you want around your dinner table and why? (they can be dead or alive)
If you had to choose your last supper, what would it be?
Do you believe in mermaids?
Which film have you watched which most resembles your life?
Why do rainbows end?