One thing I’ve realised since taking on a more healthy lifestyle is that good food doesn’t have to be boring!
Here’s how to cook one of my new faves: Beef and Halloumi burgers and sweet potato fries – yep all healthy and all on my Juiceplus plan!
- 2-4 Beef burgers (we used gluten free but you can use any of your choice)
- 1 onion
- 1 big tomato
- 1 pack of Halloumi
- 2 big sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
Note: you can choose your quantity of single or double per person.
Sweet potato fries
– Chop the sweet potatoes into chip size chunks
– Throw the chips into a bowl and marinate with olive oil and paprika
– Place on an oven tray and cook in the oven on 225c for approx. 15-20 minutes.
– Start by chopping some onion and squashing small pieces into the burger for extra flavour. Remould if needed
10 minutes in…
– pop the burgers into a pan and fry with coconut oil
Layer the contents onto a skewer and add the sweet potato fries at the side.