Happy Thanksgiving to all those over the pond!
I have decided to post 5 things I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful for having the most amazing family I could ever ask for. I honestly don’t know what I would do without them. I come from such a grounded and loving home which I’ve realised as i get older, is not as common as I once thought. I am most thankful for this.
2. I am thankful to live in a country where women have a voice and a choice. The Suffragettes film released this year really bought this home for me!
3. I am thankful to have the freedom and opportunity to do things, like embark on the journey of a lifetime (on Monday ahh!)
4. I am thankful to wake up everyday happy and (almost) healthy.
5. I am thankful for knowing and meeting good, nice people. They give me the hope and appreciation of life in this world that I sometimes struggle to see in the daily news
What are you all thankful for?